Click here to view the 2016 session schedule
Conference Learning Strands: Assessment and Data, Creativity in the Classroom, Inquiry, Leadership, Maker/Coding, Professional Learning, Social Media & Global Collaboration, Student-centered Learning.
- June 13-14, 2016
- 13 Monday
- 14 Tuesday
2016 Keynote Speakers and Featured Presenters.
Noblesville High School – Noblesville, IN18111 Cumberland Rd. Noblesville, IN 46060
Hotel & City Guide
The conference will be located at Noblesville High School. Our venue can accommodate around 500 attendees. We’ll have a variety of food trucks on site each day for lunch.
We recommend you book your hotel around a month before the conference – this will guarantee the best selection of hotel rooms. The Cambria Suites and Baymont Inn & Suites in Noblesville are giving a discount to attendees. When you call to book your room, mention Noblesville Schools IpadPalooza.
For additional information, please read our hotel and city guide.
- Nearest Hotels:
- Courtyard by Marriott
- Fairfield Inn
- Cambria Suites
- Baymont Inn and Suites
Become our sponsor
Wanna join the party? Become a sponsor.
All necessary information about the upcoming events
- How do I buy a ticket for the conference?
- Visit the registration page located at this link.
- How many tickets are available?
- iPadpaloozaIN can accommodate 500 participants, get registered before we sell out!
- It is possible to cancel my purchased tickets?
- Yes – Tickets are refundable with a $25 processing fee up to 30 days prior to the event.
- Where are the nearest hotels for the conference location?
- Follow this link to view the hotel guide for Noblesville, IN.
- Who can help me during the event?
- For help at the conference, locate a staff member with an official iPadpaloozaIN t-shirt. We’ll also have a registration area where participants can go to ask questions and get assistance when needed.
- I want to be a speaker – how can I suggest my presentation?
- iPadpaloozaIN is looking for exciting and inspiring speakers for our 2-day Learning Festival in July. We all learn from each other’s stories and experiences. Our call for proposals is now open and will remain open until Sunday, March 1, 2015. Follow this link to submit a proposal to present.